Hello Guest

Author Topic: Error when updating to 1.92 +1 patch  (Read 3526 times)

EvilDeathCrab

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Error when updating to 1.92 +1 patch
« on: April 18, 2013, 05:20:01 am »
Hello,
  I am just getting back into my project after a long hiatus and the first thing I did was update Unity and 2D Toolkit. However, after importing the new files and rerunning the "Setup for JavaScript" I am now getting the following 2 errors:

Code: [Select]
Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoRuntimeSpriteController.cs(41,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `tk2dSpriteCollectionSize' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoRuntimeSpriteController.cs(73,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `tk2dSpriteCollectionSize' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? It's weird because the tk2dSpriteCollectionSize is referenced in the same file and it appeared to be in the same class.

Thanks for your time!

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Error when updating to 1.92 +1 patch
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 09:46:15 am »
Well a quick thing to do there is to just delete that file (tk2dDemoRuntimeSpriteController). Its just part of the demo, and its not essential for the operation of 2D Toolkit.

As for the error itself, I was pretty sure I sorted this out specifically.... hmm.... I'll look into it.