Hello Guest

Author Topic: 2D Toolkit with NGUI (Texture blurry)  (Read 7038 times)

xhtai88

• View Profile
2D Toolkit with NGUI (Texture blurry)
« on: April 17, 2013, 04:18:28 am »
Hi Support,

For my project, I used NGUI (HUD & scene background) for my 2D Game. Then, I would like to add sprite animation by using 2D Toolkit.
After tried it, the animation sprite quite blurry in display especially when animation play the outline is most obvious.

I did tried to change the quality setting and check the atlas resolution everything is fine.

I don't know what the problem and is from NGUI or 2D toolkit, so i give more details as following:

1. 1 sprite with size 170 x 210 px added to a sprite collection with scale 1:1:1 , target height = 640 , ortho size : 1, texture filter mode billinear & compressed
2. create sprite animation
3. NGUI with minimum height is 640 , and i added animated sprite to NGUI UIRoot, it scale it up to 320 :320 :320, but Tk2d Animated Sprite scale still 1:1:1
( I don't know should scale in transform or within Tk2d Animated Sprite (script) ?

I have attached the screenshot, hope you can help .Thanks

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2D Toolkit with NGUI (Texture blurry)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 09:38:52 am »
The compresion & bilinear might be the issue - try it with point & uncompressed to see if it makes any difference. Also turn off mipmaps as you're not scaling the object.