Hello Guest

Author Topic: Some problems designing polygon colliders  (Read 4004 times)

mcmorry

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Some problems designing polygon colliders
« on: April 26, 2013, 03:58:43 pm »
Hi,
I'm working on Unity 3.5.7f6 with 2D Toolkit c.192 + patch 1 on OSX.

- When I create a polygon collider for my sprites, I can't delete single points. I tried to click on a point and press backspace, but it simple doesn't do anything.

- If I try Click + T to "toggle connected", I've seen that I have to press T for a while (around 1 second) to make it work, but if I press it a little longer, it starts to open an close continuously the polygon.

- If I try Click + F to flip island, the Edit menu of Unity start to flicker. Inside that menu there is "Frame selected" that use F as shortcut.

Any hint on how to fix/improve it (especially the deletion)?

Thank you.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Some problems designing polygon colliders
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 09:34:01 pm »
Hi,

Our primary dev environment is Unity 3.5.7 on OSX, and while I can say I've seen this in the past, I haven't in any of the more recent versions. I haven't been able to reproduce this either.

However, after looking at the code, I can see a few things which could potentially cause this. If you'd like to test out the fixes, please mail support at unikronsoftware.com and I'll send you some stuff to try - I'd rather keep that out of the public forum until I have a proper fix which works.