Hello Guest

Author Topic: Rebuilding indexes.  (Read 5017 times)

typane

• View Profile
Rebuilding indexes.
« on: June 23, 2013, 10:18:56 pm »
Every time I try to click an anything in the hierarchy it says searching project and then says scripts are missing, I was finished my game and ready for release and it just started doing this. Now I can't add any final touches because this stops me. Any direction?

typane

• View Profile
Re: Rebuilding indexes.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 10:36:22 pm »
I keep getting MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'tk2dIndex' has been destroyed but still trying to access it etc.

I have already tried reimporting it, deleting it etc. There is no option for me to rebuild levels in another file as this would take forever.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 10:45:32 pm »
I guess you updated Unity?
They changed how certain things work. You should update to 2D Toolkit 1.92 + patch 1 to fix it.

Make complete backup of your project before you do anything, if you don't already use version control, etc. - I cant stress this enough.

typane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 10:57:16 pm »
I had updated at least a month ago and been working consistently in a newer version and it did this but I have already updated and deleted all trace of the old one etc but its still messed up at this point, its consistently rebuilding indexes

typane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 11:10:32 pm »
Alright I seem to find a way around it, asset store wasnt updating my files so even though it said it was up to date it wasnt, all good now. Thanks,