Hello Guest

Author Topic: Smooth Sprite in SpriteCollection is Blurry/Pixelated in Sprite Animation  (Read 4618 times)

ExCx

• View Profile
Hi, I'm using 2d toolkit for a long time and this is the first time I encountered such a problem.

I got a 100 frame shining light animation covering 2 atlases. It looks fine in the sprite collection editor, but in the sprite animation editor (and in the app itself) it's blurry and pixelated. Here are the screenshots:

This is how one of the sprites seen in Sprite Collection Editor:

And this is the same sprite as a frame in the Animation Editor:

I looked up the quality settings, Texture Quality is at full res. I also tried "premultiplied alpha" option (I always switch it on as default -for smooth sprites/animations-, but I tried both on and off here). Btw, my app is for iOS (iPad).

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hmmm... I'm not sure what this is. Can you set up a simple repro case for me to look at? Support at unikronsoftware .com if possible.

ExCx

• View Profile
What should I do? Project is too big to send. Should I zip the whole animation sprites and send you by mail maybe?

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just that sprite collection will do - export a unitypacakge with it, the data folder and the source images selected. Might need the source assets in this case as they are what is used in some of the preview windows.