Hello Guest

Author Topic: Moved to Unity 4.x - now can't access the sprite editor  (Read 4215 times)

Madrayken

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Moved to Unity 4.x - now can't access the sprite editor
« on: December 11, 2013, 05:58:00 pm »
Each time I attempt to access the sprite editor I keep getting this message:

Code: [Select]
SpriteCollection 'GuiSprites' - Upgraded from version 3
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
tk2dSpriteCollection:Upgrade() (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Code/Sprites/tk2dSpriteCollection.cs:613)
tk2dEditor.SpriteCollectionEditor.SpriteCollectionProxy:CopyFromSource() (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Editor/Sprites/SpriteCollectionEditor/tk2dSpriteCollectionEditorProxy.cs:22)
tk2dEditor.SpriteCollectionEditor.SpriteCollectionProxy:.ctor(tk2dSpriteCollection) (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Editor/Sprites/SpriteCollectionEditor/tk2dSpriteCollectionEditorProxy.cs:17)
tk2dSpriteCollectionEditorPopup:SetGenerator(tk2dSpriteCollection) (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Editor/Sprites/SpriteCollectionEditor/tk2dSpriteCollectionEditorPopup.cs:234)
tk2dSpriteCollectionEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Editor/Sprites/SpriteCollectionEditor/tk2dSpriteCollectionEditor.cs:61)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

I can't edit the sprite sets now, which is a bad thing! Even creating a new set exhibits the same issue.
For the record, I've reinstalled the tk2d package as well, and that didn't fix it, either. My entire project is in C#, if that is useful to know.
Any help very much appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:19:05 pm by Madrayken »

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Moved to Unity 4.x - now can't access the sprite editor
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:30:33 pm »
That isn't an error, its just saying that its upgraded the sprite collection editor. When you moved to Unity 4.x, what did you upgrade from and to, and what version of tk2d are you on?

Have you tried resetting window positions? Revert to Factory Defaults and try again, it might work better then. I've seen a few random things with custom windows like this.

Madrayken

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Re: Moved to Unity 4.x - now can't access the sprite editor
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 11:59:23 pm »
Aha! It worked if I reset the windows. Thanks so much - I'd never have thought of that.
I was upgrading from the final 3.x to the most recent Unity. tk2d is on 2.3.0.