Hello Guest

Author Topic: Animations have a jitter  (Read 5012 times)

mangoocean

• View Profile
Animations have a jitter
« on: August 02, 2014, 03:36:57 pm »
Hi

I posted this in Unity forums but thought it probably best to bring here.

I have a UI icon animation created by 2D toolkit. The problem I have is that you can see a slight jump in some of the frames of the animation. I've quadruple checked my source art and each png is exactly the same size with the art in each sitting perfectly at bottom. I've tried everything but don't know what to do next to fix this. It's subtle, but it's there, and it shouldn't be as it looks awful. I've tried things like disabling trimming, but that makes no difference.

I've also tried things like disabling the trimming, but that makes no difference

I created a very simple (just a circle) animation - the circle is centred in every frame of the sprite sequence. Created a new animation using this circle in middle, and it too jitters.

I can send you my source PNGs as well if you want to test it.

Thanks for the assistance

mangoocean

• View Profile
Re: Animations have a jitter
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 01:37:20 am »
Just wanted to add too that i've tried extra padding on the sprites, I've tried extending for the pad method - i've tried everything! Please help, desperate here!

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Animations have a jitter
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 12:18:34 pm »
Please post a repro for this - ideally create this in a new unity project and post the entire project. Its likely a project setting, but I cant say until I've seen it.