Hello Guest

Author Topic: physics collider editing  (Read 4071 times)

castor

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
physics collider editing
« on: February 24, 2015, 03:29:07 pm »
I am using 2d toolkit extensively in my project but i would like to ask if it is possible to :

1. Change depth of collider per sprite. If not able to do this in the collection editor is there alternative way to do this without making my sprite non uniformly scaled in one axis.

2. Also it would be super useful to be able to offset the collider in z axis. So they are not all necessary centered around the sprite. So in nutshell, it would be useful to be able to specify depth and offset of collider per sprite.

3. When i edit points in the collection editor window it is very difficult and tiring to make a say straight lined points. Is there any way to be able to move the point with restricted axis? Like only sliding on x or y direction. We could possibly use some keyboard combination with this.

Any chance with above ??
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:01:24 am by castor »

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: physics collider editing
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 09:46:27 am »
1 & 2 - no plans to change that, but you can easily add that to the sprite class per instance.

3 - I'll add that to the trello. Likelihood is we just use keyboard arrow keys to move it about in 1 pixel increments.