Hello Guest

Author Topic: Sprite Collection Doesn't Exist in Drop Down  (Read 4717 times)

Buliaras

• View Profile
Sprite Collection Doesn't Exist in Drop Down
« on: August 11, 2015, 03:42:02 pm »
I've read the same problem posted in 2013, but the answer didn't help my situation.  For my game, there's a repository on 3 separate machines, all have been updated and everything works on two of the machines.  For some reason, only one machine seems to be having an issue with finding my sprite collection in the drop down menu.  I create a tk2d camera, create a tilemap, go to select my collection, and it doesn't exist, even though it's in my assets folder, literally only separated by a single folder, which distinguishes between the two collections in the game.  The other collection I have in there shows up, but not the one I want.  I've read all the documentation and there's nothing in there that covers this type of situation.  Any help would be much appreciated

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sprite Collection Doesn't Exist in Drop Down
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 09:56:53 am »
Have you tried 2D Toolkit > Rebuild? That should rebuild the index. If that doesn't work it might be that the collection is corrupt on that one machine, getting a brand new repo (minus the libraries folder) might help there.

LaserDinosaur

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Re: Sprite Collection Doesn't Exist in Drop Down
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 08:23:07 pm »
Perhaps try deleting your 'Temp' folder in your project and let Unity regenerate it when you restart? Did you check this folder in with your repository?
What happens if you copy+paste from one of the computers that is working, instead of downloading through the repository?