Hello Guest

Author Topic: I Did not receive 2DToolkit Asset and its license  (Read 3271 times)

roybraym

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
I Did not receive 2DToolkit Asset and its license
« on: September 05, 2014, 11:47:53 am »
I did not receive 2DToolkit Asset and its license.  Maybe because it prompt me to Open in Unity after my successful Paypal payment.  The first time I clicked that Open in Unity, it says: "License expired". I was just about to get the asset and its license, how come it's expired already?  The next time I clicked Open in Unity, my laptop crashed. The same thing happens when I clicked Asset Store inside Unity.  I badly need my 2DToolkit asset and license.  Please give it now.  You know, I just bought Texture Packer from the store.  They gave me the download link for the license.  Maybe it's better like that because there's no computer crash involved.  I can give you the paypal receipt details regarding the successful purchase of 2DToolkit.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I Did not receive 2DToolkit Asset and its license
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 12:28:05 pm »
Hey as I replied to your email, we dont control the store. Try my suggestion in the email, it might help. Otherwise you'll have to wait for the unity asset store folk to get back to you.