Hello Guest

Author Topic: Tilemap showing artifacts like seams between tiles  (Read 5158 times)

Sundark

• View Profile
Tilemap showing artifacts like seams between tiles
« on: January 25, 2016, 10:55:20 am »
Hi, I am trying to make a 2D game in Unity3D. I did everything according to the tutorial on the website and it worked fine but when I tried to do the same thing in my own project I get the tiles appearing with seams like this. It appears both in scene and game view. I exported the project but it doesn't appear in the final product. It is quite annoying. Is there really any way to fix it.

I made sure I chose the extended option in sprite collection and I made sure that the camera and the texture has 100 as per meter pixel. I have 2 sprite sheets in the sprite collection. I tried deleting the object and recreating it. Not sure what else to do.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:57:12 am by Sundark »

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tilemap showing artifacts like seams between tiles
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 10:29:19 pm »
Hi, I can't see the image, but if you're getting seams in the editor but not in the player, it usually means that your game window is not big enough (i.e. the game view is not pixel perfect in itself).

What version of tk2d / unity are you using - and what platform are you testing the built version on?

Sundark

• View Profile
Re: Tilemap showing artifacts like seams between tiles
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 04:16:01 am »
Windows 7 64 bit and Unity 5.3.1f as for 2DTK it is 2.5. if i go build the game it works in the built version, but in both play and edit view. It works fine if I export the game out though

thanx!