Hello Guest

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Workflow in SpriteCollection  (Read 4021 times)

Pfaeff

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Workflow in SpriteCollection
« on: September 03, 2016, 04:23:38 pm »
Hi there,

I have a SpriteCollection with sprites generated from a sprite sheet with 1024 sprites in it. I now want to edit colliders for some of those sprites.
My problem is, that it is very hard to find them just from the list of sprites. I'd rather see the entire spritesheet as I imported it and select the sprites I want to edit from there.
Is it possible to get such a view of the sprites?

I don't have this view:
http://www.2dtoolkit.com/doc/2.4/tutorial/img/spritesheet_3.png

I can only see one sprite at a time. I also dont have the "Edit" and "Config" buttons.

EDIT: I found that right at the bottom of the lists of sprites there is my stylesheet, which I can select and then I have the view I need...  :-X
But it seems to edit the collider, I still have to manually select the individual sprite. But now I atleast now which one ;)

Greetings,
Pfaeff
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 06:15:47 pm by Pfaeff »

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [SOLVED] Workflow in SpriteCollection
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 12:18:27 pm »
Hi there,

You almost nearly found it!
So... go to the sprite sheet section, drag a selection or use cmd+click to selectively add individual sprites. After that you'll see the "Edit..." and "Delete" buttons - click Edit and it'll multi select the sprites in the main view - now you're able to edit the colliders en masse for your selection. Don't forget to press apply after you've made the changes to propagate to the others in the selection.