Hello Guest

Poll

How can i make a board tailor? I mean like the NGUI's plane clipping(hard clip..

clipping
0 (0%)
fo help
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How can i make a board tailor? I mean like the NGUI's plane clipping(hard clip..  (Read 6291 times)

carlos.yang

• View Profile
I really want to know how can i make a clipping in 2d tool kit,simply like the NGUI's plane(clipping option).

carlos.yang

• View Profile
oh i see , in the new version 1.92,it has clipped sprite.but it has no clipped animated sprite.Hope it will add in new version.

carlos.yang

• View Profile
And hope the tk2d camera clipped rect has reverse feature.Because now it is make the object hide in the clipped area,most of time i hope it will make the object hide except the clipped area.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You can use the clipped sprite with an animation class - in 2D Toolkit 2.0, the animation behaviour is separate to the sprite class, so you'll be able to do this directly. Drop an email to support and I'll send you the class you can use.

carlos.yang

• View Profile
oh thanks, but the 2d tool kit camera's clipping property can hide the sprite except the clipping rect?  In 1.92 version is hide the sprite in the clipping rect.
i have no 2.0 version ,i update my 2d tool kit by the unity asset store.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You should just use the clipped sprite + animation script from 2D Toolkit 2.0. Email support and I'll give you the script.