Hello Guest

Author Topic: 2DTOOLKIT+2D PLATFORM CONTROLLER  (Read 4602 times)

ZAAGAMES

• View Profile
2DTOOLKIT+2D PLATFORM CONTROLLER
« on: May 08, 2014, 04:02:29 am »
Hello 2DToolkit community,I've had 2D Toolkit for quite some time now and I've had just about no problems with it up until recently when i tried to use it with 2d platform controller.Every time i try to open the two together (which are said to be compatible) it keeps giving me the following two error messages:1.Assets/2DSample/Scripts/AlienAnimator2DTK.cs(9,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `tk2dSpriteAnimator' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?2.Assets/2DSample/Scripts/EnemyAnimator2DTK.cs(9,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `tk2dSpriteAnimator' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing this problem because I'd love to here them.Thanks.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2DTOOLKIT+2D PLATFORM CONTROLLER
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 04:06:25 pm »
It looks like you've got an old version of 2D Toolkit (< 2.0). You should probably update to the latest version - be careful about updating an existing project, there is a little bit that needs to be done (http://2dtoolkit.com/docs/latest/migration_guide.html)

ZAAGAMES

• View Profile
Re: 2DTOOLKIT+2D PLATFORM CONTROLLER
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 02:54:25 am »
Thanks man you really are a hero as soon as i updated my 2DToolkit and imported it into a new project both compiler errors were gone.